The settings screen is where you can manage your account settings.
Here you can change your account email and, if you registered directly (not using Google or Apple), update your password.
Push notifications keep you informed about what's going on in Gangster Nation while you don't have the app open, for example if someone messages you or if you're killed.
You can use this area to choose which types of notification to receive.
You can use this area to check push notifications have been successfully registered. To choose which types of notification to receive, or to turn them off altogether, open your device's Settings app and look for your notification settings.
This area lets you view any existing blocks you have against other players. You can unblock any of the players you have blocked from this page.
You can use hideout mode to protect your gangster while on vacation or as a game tactic. While in hideout mode your gangster is protected from being killed but you'll be unable to access the game. There is no way to leave hideout mode once this is activated, the game administrators will not be able to remove you from hideout. After entering the hideout, you'll be presented with a screen displaying the amount of time remaining.
The following restrictions apply to using hideout mode:
- You can only enter once per round.
- The minimum duration is 1 day.
- The maximum duration is 3 days.
- You must be out of protection.
- You cannot enter during Deathmatch.
- You cannot enter within 48 hours of making a non-backfire kill.
- You cannot enter while protecting property.
- You cannot enter as the Boss or Underboss of a family.