This screen is where you view and manage items you own such as Perks and Drugs.
The screen shows your items as a series of buttons. The ring around an item represents its status - a green ring means the item is ready to use, an orange ring means the item is partially consumed and a red ring means the item is disabled or in use (e.g. held in an auction or trade).
Select a perk to see more information including:
- A description of the item.
- Status: Whether the item is currently activated, partially consumed or waiting to be used.
- Transferable: Whether the item can be transfered to another gangster (e.g. through the Trade Center or Auction House).
- Insured: Whether the item will be available on future gangsters during the current round.
Buying and selling
If you need to buy or sell an item, do so through the Trade Center or Auction House. You should only transfer an item directly to someone as a gift, as you risk being scammed.
Some items such as those bought from the Credit Store or acquired during special events are non-transferable.
As soon as you activate or partially consume a transferable perk, it becomes non-transferable.
An insured item remains on your account even after death.
Some items such as those bought from the Credit Store are insured when you first obtain them. For others, you can insure them yourself at a cost of $250,000 per item. If you purchase insurance for an item it becomes non-transferable but you can pay $250,000 again to remove insurance if necessary.
As soon as you activate or partially consume an insured perk, it’s no longer insured.
When consuming a consumable item (such as the Bulk Bullets perk, or drugs), should you have multiple of the same item, the items are consumed in the following order:
- Any items which are already partially consumed.
- Any items which are transferable (usually uninsured), smaller count first.
- Any items which are non-transferable (e.g. from the Credit Store or where insurance has been bought), smaller count first.