This screen allows you to view all members of the family. If you’re a boss or VIP Member you can also manage members and roles, as well as message everyone.
From the members tab you can view the members of the family and their role.
If you’re Higher Member or above you can invite new members.
Every family has a member limit which can be upgraded by going to the Family Dashboard screen, then the Upgrades tab.
This option is available to members with the role VIP Member, Underboss or Boss.
A VIP Member you can promote or demote someone between Normal Member and Higher Member.
The Underboss can promote or demote someone between Normal Member, Higher Member and VIP Member.
The Boss can change any role, including making someone else the boss. If the boss assigns a new boss, they become the underboss and the existing underboss is demoted to a VIP Member. The minimum level to be Underboss or Boss is Level 12.
This option is available to members with the role Higher Member or above. You can kick anyone below your role.
Send a message to all family members, available to VIP Members and bosses.
VIP Members and above can manage settings for the two lower roles (Normal Member and Higher Member) on this screen. There are currently two settings to manage:
- How much a member can withdraw from the family bank account each day
- Whether a member can take a vehicle belonging to another member from the Family Garage
There are currently five default family roles:
- Normal Member (no special access)
- Higher Member (can invite or kick Normal Members)
- VIP Member (can manage most family settings)
- The Underboss (can manage most family settings)
- The Boss (has full access and ownership over the family)
We’re working towards you being able to create and manage your own roles with individual settings for each role.