For now, the only way you can obtain drugs in Gangster Nation is through Police Chase. After successfully earning yourself a cut of Butchie’s stash, you can come to the Drug Dealing screen to sell your drugs.
When on the Drug Dealing screen you’re presented with a list of prices for each drug in the game. The prices are unique to your current city and the same for everyone in the same city at that exact point in time, however the prices are constantly changing based on demand (more drugs being sold will reduce the demand and therefore the price). For this reason, the prices you see are only valid for either 30 seconds or until you sell one unit, whichever comes first, then the prices change.
To maximise your earnings from drugs you should consider the following:
- Work with friends or family to check the prices in different cities for the best current price.
- If lots of people start selling a particular drug, the price will come down in that city.
- If you sell drugs during an off-peak period in the game, there will be less fluctuation but prices will take longer to rise after lowering.
- If you sell drugs during a peak period in the game, there will be more fluctuation but prices will rise more quickly.
The Drug Runner accolade can be earned by selling drugs.
- Bronze: Sell $1,000,000 worth of drugs.
- Silver: Sell $10,000,000 worth of drugs.
- Gold: Sell $100,000,000 worth of drugs.