Deathmatch is a special event which happens during the final week of each game round. It’s a fast paced event where the aim is to survive and earn as many kill points as possible. Each day of Deathmatch is numbered 1 to 7, changing at midnight just like normal round days. At the end of Deathmatch, the game goes offline for about a day before the next round begins.
On the “Rounds” tab of the “Game Stats” screen, you’ll find the top killers for each Deathmath. Any kills made or level points earned during Deathmatch do not count towards the rankings of the main round.
- Anybody with over 24 hours protection has their protection reduced to 24 hours, even if in hideout.
- The protection periods for new characters are reduced.
- Bullet Stores restock to 100k bullets each hour.
- The Bullet Store purchase limit is tripled (300 bullets per minute, 900 with bulk).
- The amount of money in Crack The Safe increases more quickly as each day passes.
- The amount of bullets gained from crushing vehicles increases as each day passes.
- A number of auctions are added to the Auction House for bullets every 5 minutes. The number of auctions and the amount of bullets in each auction increases as each day passes.
- The cost of detectives lowers as each day passes.
- The family start up cost is reduced to $500k.
- The family member upgrade cost is decreased.
- Life Insurance policies are half price.
- Group crime timers are halved.
- Vehicle Theft shows 10 vehicles instead of 6.
- The daily purchase limit for Bulk Bullets in the Credit Store increases from 4 to 16.
- 2x level points.
- 2x level points.
- Detective periods lower from 30 minute intervals to 20 minute intervals.
- Detective level range increases to 15 levels each way.
- Scratch & Win tickets are doubled.
- Find Gangsters shows the city of inactive gangsters.
- Prison Bribe purchase limit is increased and cost reduced.
- 3x level points.
- Detective level range increases to 20 levels each way.
- Airport wait time between flights is halved.
- New gangster start-up cash increases to $250,000.
- Garage crusher upgrade cost reduces to $100,000.
- 4x level points.
- Detective periods lower from 20 minute intervals to 15 minute intervals.
- Detective level range increases to 25 levels each way.
- Butchie begins placing bounties on gangsters more frequently than usual.
- Bullet Store prices are reduced to $50 per bullet.
- Bullet Store purchase limit increases to 500 per minute (1,500 when using the bulk option).
- 5x level points.
- Detective level range increases to 30 levels each way.
- The price to purchase bribes in the Black Market is reduced to $100 per bribe.
- 6x level points.
- Detective level range increases to 35 levels each way.
- Detective times are reduced from 15 minute intervals to 10 minute intervals.
- Airport wait time between flights is reduced to 1/3 of the normal time.
- Firearm upgrades are reduced to 10% of their normal price.
- The silencer cost is reduced to 10% of its normal price.
- The Scratch & Win ticket available is increased to 4x the usual.
- 7x level points.
- Detective level range increases to 40 levels each way.
- Small Crimes success chances are fixed at 100%.
- Vehicle Theft success chances are fixed at 90%.
- Detective times are reduced from 10 minute intervals to 30 second intervals.
- Airport wait time between flights is reduced to 10 minutes.
- Bounties placed by Butchie will increase to $2,000,000 per target.
- Bullet Store prices are reduced to $10 per bullet.
- Bullet Store purchase limit increases to 2,000 per minute (6,000 when using the bulk option).
- Free money is given to all alive characters every 5 minutes, the amount increases throughout the day.
- Butchie stops posting updates such as kills in chat (there are usually too many kills!)
Plus for the final two hours of the round:
- A massive 25x level points multiplier is applied.
- $5,000,000 free cash each minute to all online gangsters, up to a maximum of $250,000,000 held in your cash and bank account.