What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Your email address.
- Your IP address.
- Your country.
- Your postal code.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with your data. We collect and process data when you:
- Access our websites and apps.
- Register an account with us.
- Register to subscribe to our email newsletter.
- Make a purchase from us.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Provide access to our websites and apps.
- Manage your account.
- Enable you to recover your account if you forget or lose your credentials.
- Process your purchases.
- Email you our newsletter.
- Detect and prevent fraudulent activity.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data on our servers which only Gangster Nation employees and contractors have access to.
We will keep your data for up to 3 years after you have last used our services. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing all personally identifying data and user generated content such as uploaded images.
All marketing contact is opt-in. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any marketing emails or use the push notification toggles on your device to turn off marketing push notifications.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make you fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have a right to request copies of personal data held with us. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to us processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to excercise any of these rights, please email [email protected].
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites and apps, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our service.
- Storing your preferences.
- Detecting and preventing behavior which breaks our User Agreement.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, we use:
- Functionality - We use these cookies so that we recognise you on our websites and apps and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and how you want the game to appear.
- Tracking - We use these cookies to track what devices you're using and which accounts you share those devices with. This assists us in upholding our User Agreement in the prevention of fraudulent behavior.
- Advertising - We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our websites and apps, the content viewed, the links you followed and information about your web browser, device and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website or app, you may be shown advertising based on your usage patterns on our websites and apps.
How to manage cookies
If using our websites, you can tell your browser not to accept cookies. However our websites may not function as expected as a result.
If using our apps, you must uninstall the app to remove and stop accepting cookies.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us