Gangster Nation Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
If you create a user account on the website, we will ask for and store your email address. You may also opt to link your account to an external account, in which case we store a unique identifier to the external account which allows us to recognise future logins. The only additional information we ask for and store from any external login providers is your email address.
Each time you access the website your public IP address will be logged. This may be in server access logs or in our database, in some cases against your user account.
How we use the information which is collected
We require this information to understand your needs, provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping, analytics and user account comparison.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- If you choose to subscribe, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you by email for market research purposes. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies and local storage
A cookie, or local storage, is a small piece of data which we can ask your web browser to store on your computer. This allows web applications to respond to you as an individual user. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies and local storage help us provide you with a better website. Cookies and local storage in no way give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies and enable or disable local storage. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies and have local storage turned on, but you can usually modify your browser settings if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Third party cookies
When you access our website, there may be additional cookies stored by third party companies which have content embedded in our website, such as analytics or advertising companies. These third party cookies can safely be disabled in your web browser settings with minimal or no effect on your experience at the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time through the following ways:
- Using the email preference controls available through your user account.
- Using the 'Unsubscribe' link in the footer of any emails.
- Emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please send an email to email@example.com as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.