It's important to understand the Game Rules before playing Gangster Nation. If you don't follow the rules, you risk being admin killed or banned from the game.
The rules can be found in-game but for your convenience, we'll repeat them here:
- Any bug, exploit or security issue must be reported immediately.
- Do not create or use more than one account for any reason.
- Do not allow others to access your account (intentionally or through negligence).
- Do not avoid interaction blocks (e.g. proxy connections, transferring via another player).
- Do not play the game on two devices at the same time.
- Do not use automation to play or extract data from the game (e.g. scripts, auto clickers).
- Do not sell or attempt to sell your account or its assets (e.g. credits) for real life currency.
- Do not post illegal, adult, racist or abusive content.
- Do not avoid word filters (e.g. inserting spaces between letters of filtered words).
- Do not share other player's personal details (such as full name, email address or telephone number), photographs or social media profiles without clear in-game permission.
- Do not harass or repeatedly provoke other players.
- Do not spam or flood (e.g. in chat or the forums).
In summary, don't cheat and please treat others the same as you would treat them in real life. If you break the game rules you risk being banned from the game or having your gangster killed.
The game administrator has the final say and will try to handle all situations in the best interests of the entire game and community. To contact the administrator please submit a Help Request or if you're unable to access the game you can email [email protected]
Remember, it's a privilege rather than a right to play Gangster Nation!